Monday, January 17, 2011

Although my lover lives
In a place that I can't live,
I kind of find I like a life
This lonely.
It rips and pierces me,
In places I can't see.
I love the rip of nerves,
The rip that wakes me.

So I'm dissatisfied.
I love dissatisfied.
I love to feel there's always more that I need.

So come on home,
So come on home,
So come on - home, home.

You're where you want to be,
I'm where I want to be.
Come on we're chasing
Everything we've ever wanted.
Replace you easily,
Replace pathetically.
I flirt with every flighty thing
That falls my way.
But how I needed you,
When I needed you.
Let's not forget
We are so strong,
So bloody strong.

Come on home.
So come on home.
So come on - home, home.

Blue light falls
Upon your perfect skin.
Falls and you draw back again.
Falls and this is how I fell.
And I cannot forget this,
I cannot forget this.

Come on home.
So come on home
But don't forget to leave.

No comments: