Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Awfully quiet, you walked to the window, still smiling. A cigarette pressed between your fingers. In your eyes, I could see something changed. You were not there anymore. I felt strange sitting in the bed, looking at you and trying to hear an answer that came straight from your fulminant brain. You didn't speak. You looked at me and smiled, like a sad understanding. Then we huged, like the sky was falling apart but we were still there, standing. And now, here I am, regreting my feelings in a piece of blank paper while tears run down my eyes because I think I lost you. For the worst of it, I chose to lose you. Something doesn't feel right inside me now. I hope it will pass, like the rain pouring down my head that doesn't let me sleep. And when I can finally close my eyes, all I see is your face, smiling at me like you did the last time I saw you.

No comments: