Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's just that... I find you very attractive. And when I saw you standing outside of that bar, wearing stockings and high heels and that dress... oh my god, that dress... that green dress. So when I said I liked your purse, my head was stupid and I just wanted to say hi, but your purse is really normal. I mean, I like it, but I guess it's just a purse. I wouldn't even notice it if you weren't the owner. And then you were smoking my favorite cigarette, the blacks. And after I told you about the purse, you offered me one and I couldn't breathe, even though it seemed like I could just perfectly. So when you told me your name with this beautiful accent of yours, I swore I needed to go to get a flight to your country to find more girls like you. I wish I had a bed full of them. A bed full of red roses like you. You smell so good.

No comments: